Celebrity Fashion Trends: No Pants!
Celebrities like to express themselves through fashion, and the latest pants schmants trend is soo hot right now. It’s the look that says, "Hey man, I know this shirt is too long to wear with pants, and is also kind of too short to wear as a dress, but whatever, right? I don’t have to wear a shirt that fits my body length and thus must be worn with pants, or a dress that’s actually long enough to accentuate my sexy legs while also fully covering my butt–I can just wear this awkwardly long shirt that falls somewhere in the middle, and not wear pants at all. This is AMERICA, and I’m a f*cking celebrity, which means I can go out like this and just call it ‘fashion.’ BOOM!"
1. Lena Dunham: Girls who are funny don’t need pants. Damn straight.
2. Britney Spears: Is no Slave 4 U, pants…
3. Renee Zellweger: Some nice pants would complete this outfit. When she was told this, Renee said, “Shut up. Just shut up…”
4. Jessica Simpson: Irresistible without pants.
5. Ashley Tisdale: Hasn’t followed dress code since High School Musical.
6. Rihanna: Oh, na na, where’s my pants?
7. Lady Gaga: Baby, we were born this way. (Without pants, that is. Most of us weren’t born with fishnets.)
8. Miley Cyrus: Before she cut off all her hair, she cut off all her pants.
9. Christina Aguilera: She’s a genie in a bottle, baby. Pants don’t rub her the right way, honey.
10. Blake Lively: This is just practical. Why would you ever wear pants if you were married to Ryan f*cking Reynolds? This one passes.
11. David Beckham: This is just an excuse to show this classic yet glorious picture of David Beckham not wearing pants.