The Hocus Pocus Drinking Game
I f***ing love Hocus Pocus. You f***ing Love Hocus Pocus. So what better way to honor our favorite Halloween movie than to play the ultimate Hocus Pocus Drinking Game?!
Read all of the Rules and be aware of them throughout the entire movie (Most will occur more than once.)
**Also, I say ‘take a shot’, but really, just take a swig of a mixed drink for most of these,–unless you wish the fate of the Sanderson Sisters upon your body by the end of the movie.
Here are the Rules:
1. If You thought his name was “Zachary Binx” and not “Thackary Binx” as a child, take a shot.
2. Anytime Binx emotionally says his sister’s name, “Emily,” take a shot.
3. Anytime ANYONE says the word “Virgin,” TAKE A SHOT. If you are a virgin, you have to light a candle and then take a shot.
4. Anytime “The Book” opens its eyes, take a shot.
5. Anytime the Sanderson Sisters get upset about being called ugly or old, take a shot.
6. Anytime Max says a line to Allison that is actually smooth, take a shot.
6.5. Anytime you see Ernie’s “ICE” tattoo, take a shot.
7. Anytime Thora Birch says the word “Yabbos” or cries, take a shot.
8. Anytime Binx says something sarcastic, take a shot.
9. Anytime Billy loses a body part, take a shot.
10. Anytime Sarah (Jessica Parker) makes it clear she wants to have sex with someone, take a shot.
11. And when this moment makes you choke up and hold back tears…take a f***ing shot.
Truthfully, I could add a million glorious rules to this drinking game. But let’s start with these, and be sure to let me know how drunk it gets you. I have a feeling that taking a shot every time someone says the word “virgin” will be enough to drown your liver alone.
If you have any rules you’d like to add to The Hocus Pocus drinking game, leave them in the comments below!!!!!
Have a Happy Halloween, CHILDREN!