The Top 5 Christmas Music Videos of All Time
It’s that time of year! Let’s dust off these music videos and dance around with no pants on! NOT YOU, JEFFREY, KEEP YOUR PANTS ON FOR GODSAKE!
5. N Sync: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. Why is Gary Coleman in this music video? This is so strange. At least Justin’s jerry curl is at its finest…
4. Wham!: Last Christmas. This feels like a short, silent Lifetime original movie. Also, everyone has the same hairstyle so I can’t separate the men from the women.
3. David Bowie and Bing Crosby: Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy. I just wish they were dancing the waltz together while singing the duet…I think that’s the only thing that would make this better. Also, at 2:50, I’m sure David Bowie is contemplating kissing Bing Crosby on the mouth.
2. Judy Garland: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. What? No. I’m not crying. Okay, maybe I am a little. So what? This is some emotional sh*t right here.
1. Mariah Carey: All I Want For Christmas is You. The best Christmas pop song ever. Although based on the music video, I can’t tell whether she’s in love with Santa or herself. Both are pretty creepy.
Remember when Mariah Carey gave a shit and sang well for millions of dollars? HAHA, WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE THAT WAS!
What’s your favorite holiday tune? Let us know in the comments below :)
My favorite part out of all these videos was when I thought George Michael was going to leap from the table and kill them all!
WHAM! is number WHONE in my heart! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH how am I not married?
- Prev: Megatron’s (Yes, Megatron’s) Rant About Social Media and Selfies is Goin’ Viral…
- Next: Jimmy Kimmel Shares the Funniest Videos of 2014 That You Probably Never Saw…