Yeah Flashback! 5 Holiday Music Videos
It’s that time of year! Let’s Dust off these music videos and dance around with no pants on!
5. N Sync: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. Why is Gary Coleman in this music video? This is so strange. At least Justin’s jerry curl is at its finest…
4. Wham!: Last Christmas. This feels like a short, silent Lifetime original movie. Also, everyone has the same hairstyle so I can’t separate the men from the women.
3. David Bowie and Bing Crosby: Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy. I just wish they were dancing the waltz together while singing the duet…I think that’s the only thing that would make this better. Also, at 2:50, I’m sure David Bowie is contemplating kissing Bing Crosby on the mouth.
2. Judy Garland: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. What? No. I’m not crying. Okay, maybe I am a little. So what? This is some emotional sh*t right here.
1. Mariah Carey: All I Want For Christmas is You. The best Christmas pop song ever. Although based on the music video, I can’t tell whether she’s in love with Santa or herself. Both are pretty creepy.
What’s your favorite holiday tune? Let us know in the comments below :)
My favorite part out of all these videos was when I thought George Michael was going to leap from the table and kill them all!
- Prev: Best of Pophangover: Hilarious Amazon Reviews For A Gallon Of Milk
- Next: The Funniest Test Answers of All Time: 100% Wrong, Yet 100% Right…