How to Have the Perfect Monday Night In: French Style!
It’s Monday Night! Instead of just going on Facebook and watching some random thing on Netflix tonight, why not make it a special night? A French night! Celebrate your inner romantic goddess (or god), and have a baguette! Here are the steps to have a fun-filled French(ish) Monday:
1. Go to the store and buy the following: cheap champagne, your favorite chocolate, a baguette + butter, and nice smelling candles.
2. Get home, start drinking. Tear into that baguette and spread on that butter. If you’re a weirdo like me and like to talk out loud to yourself, only do it with a French accent tonight!
3. Put on the outfit that makes you feel most sexy, and doll yourself up so you feel all French and mysterious. (Don’t worry, the pajamas will come later). Light up those candles, and release the inner french sex goddess (or god) within!
4. Have another drink while you listen to this song. Now you’re starting to feel like a boss. A sexy French Boss.
5. Kick back and open up that chocolate.
7. Watch this delightful French Romantic Comedy on Netflix. (Seriously, it’s worth the subtitles.) And Johnny Depp’s adorable ex wife, Vanessa Paradis, is in it!
7.5 Fall in love with Romain Duris. Decide that you want a cheeky French boyfriend just like him.
8. Tell yourself that you are going to learn French so that you can get a hot French lover. Google Rosetta Stone.
9. You realize that you don’t have a hot, cheeky French boyfriend. So drink more.
10. You’re suddenly starting to feel like you look like Melanie Laurent. Damn pretending to be French feels sexy. You could totally get Romain Duris to fall in love with you.
11. Dance “French Style” (*A la the SNL episode with Emma Stone) to this song, in your underwear.
12. Dancing wore you out. More chocolate + baguette + pajama time!
13. You’re pretty tired and drunk, but you have room for one more Netflix. Put on “Last Night,” and see the hottest French man alive–Guillaume Canet–act like the hottest French man alive.
Google him, and learn that he is, of course, in a relationship with the most beautiful woman on the planet–Marion Cotillard.
14. Finish off the champagne. Realize that there must be more hot French men out there like Romain and Guillaume, and dream about you future French lover who is a perfect combination of these two men.
De Beaux Rêves!
- Prev: Beyonce Made a $50 Million (subliminal messaging) Deal with Pepsi
- Next: Honest Trailers: The Lord of the Rings