10 Obscure Romantic Gestures Every Guy Should Do
Just a reminder of these 10 Obscure Romantic Gestures, in time for you to look like a baller come Valentine’s Day…
1. Write a note. We love notes. But not just any note. This note:
2. Buy your lover Nutella Squeeze, and tell her it’s because she’s “your main squeeze.” We love Nutella.
3. Dedicate a song to them during a night of Karaoke. We love dedications. But not just any song–this song. We love this song.
4. Get a ukelele, and learn how to play it so you can recreate this montage. Minus the crying. We love montages. And we definitely love Ryan Gosling.
5. Write her a hand-written letter, but in the style of an adorable little kid with a first crush. We love adorable kid letters.
6. Bake her some homemade fortune cookies and write your own adorable fortunes in them. We love fortunes. And we definitely love cookies. Get dat sweet recipe here.
7. Yo, have a date night “in” with her, but make it a jazzy 1920s date like yo name is Gatsby. We love the 1920s.
8. Be really freaking adorable and do a photo shoot with a puppy, and then give her those prints. We love puppies. If you really love her, yo turn those pics into a personalized calender. We love knowing what day of the week it is.
9. When she’s sick, put on some scrubs and come over with some Disney movies. Actually, skip the scrubs. TLC taught us women that we don’t want no scrubs. But everybody loves Disney movies.
10. Do something embarrassing in the middle of the grocery store, like start dancing crazy in the produce aisle just to make her laugh. We love feeling like you’d embarrass yourself just to make her laugh.
There you have it. That’s how to make a woman swoon in 2013. And we love swooning. And if none of that works…