3 Important Things I Learned Watching The Bachelor Last Night
1. If you are 24 years old, you need to find a husband NOW.
2. If you are 50 Shades of Cray, you will NOT get a rose…but you will cause the entire nation to come together in a single shared, “Ooof! That was awwwwkward…” moment.
3. You should wear a wedding dress and get really drunk if you want a guy to know you are serious the first time you meet him. It will in no way show that you are desperate or need attention.
So those are the three things I learned…what did YOU learn (if you watched it). I mean, it made me really sad to see so many insecure women fighting for one very life-like version Barbie’s “Surfer Ken” doll, but I couldn’t stop watching! But what do you think?! Do you hate it, or love to hate it, or wish it were more like the Hunger Games and they all had to kill each other for him? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
- Prev: 50 Things You Don’t Have To Know (But KNOWLEDGE is POWER, right?)
- Next: How To Have a Spice Girls PARTY!