Sex & The City 3 Plot Ideas
Sex & The City 2 was widely regarded as one of the worst, most disappointing movies of all time. However, we still don’t want to see the series end!
The harsh reality is that these women are already getting up there in years, and they’ll be pushing 60 by time a new film is released. So, we’ve come up with a few more age-appropriate plot lines we’d like to see explored in some of the sequels in the future:
Sex & The City 7: The Geriatric Years
(Our Top 10 Plot Ideas)
1. Mr. Big saddens Carrie and infuriates her friends when he comes home late from bingo.
2. Miranda gets fired from the law firm after her dentures fall out during a big closing argument.
3. Samantha accidentally kills a man in her retirement home by sprinkling too much Viagra in his applesauce.
4. Charlotte’s family has her committed after they find her vandalizing Bunny’s grave with wooden mallards.
5. The girls celebrate with a cheesecake after Samantha gets fit with her first hearing aid.
6. Aiden wins Carrie back after he crafts her a self-rising Tempur-Pedic chair.
7. Carrie gets hired to write a new column about trendy bifocals called “Specs and the City.”
8. Charlotte upsets the girls when she blows off their weekly chair aerobics class to stay home and watch Cocoon.
9. Miranda finally comes to terms with the fact that she is a lesbian, and moves to San Francisco to play catcher on a senior softball team.
10. After Carrie realizes she can’t walk in heels anymore, she partners with Easy Spirit to create a designer line of orthopedic footwear.