How To Have a Spice Girls PARTY!
1. Grab your own “Spice Force Five” (you’ve obviously already determined who is Posh, Sporty, Scary, Baby, and Ginger at this point!), and recreate iconic Spice Girls Pictures! And post that shit on the internet. Like these guys!:
2. Make this Spicy Cocktail (seen on Pinterest), which is appropriately called, “Say You’ll Be There.”
3. Play the “Spice World” Drinking Game (while watching Spice World):
1) Drink every time the Spice girls get on or off the bus.
2) Drink every time someone says the word “mum.”
3) Chug when your Spice Girl says something that is iconic to them. (IE: if you are Posh, CHUG whenever she says “Little Gucci Dress.”)
4.) Drink every time Geri tries to seduce an under-aged male.
5) Drink every time they break out into a music video within the movie (like in this scene!)
4. Now that you are drunk, it’s time to play, ‘WHO STILL KNOWS ALL OF THE WORDS?!” Take turns singing different Spice Girls songs (put 5 of them into a bucket and DRAW. Someone will get Wannabe, while someone will get Lady is a Vamp and be SCREWED). The person who fails to know the lyrics the most has to name their first child Scary Spice. Or do something really embarrassing in a Grocery Store. You can make up your own punishment here.
**Someone will get 2 Become 1 and realize how inappropriate it is that they knew all of this words to this song (that is entirely about sex), when they were 10 years old. As you sing the words, “Be a little bit wiser baby, put it on, put it on,” be sure to feel good about the fact that you’re singing about condoms.
5. Go out in full Spice Uniform and talk in British accents all night. Everyone at the bar will hate you, but you don’t care because GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**True story, I personally own that Union Jack dress, and wore it to school in the 6th Grade for Halloween. Needless to say I didn’t have my first boyfriend until college.
Still the most iconic image of my childhood.
Who was your favorite Spice Girl? Let’s swap favorite songs and memories in the comments like WE’RE BEST FRIENDS!!!! VIVA FOREVER STYLE!!!!!