5 One Hit Wonders of the 00′s You Totally Forgot About
Before Spotify and other means of internet radio where we have access to THOUSANDS OF SONGS AT ANY TIME, we were forced to listen to these songs on the radio. It’s not our fault. We couldn’t help it. We didn’t know any better…
1. M2M’s “Don’t Say You Love Me”: This was the theme song for Pokemon. But WHY??
2. Crazy Town’s “Butterly”: Oh, “white-rap” of the 00′s. I wonder if the lead still has all those piercings…
3. t.A.T.u.’s “All the Things She Said”: A deep song about the trials of being a young lesbian couple, somehow trapped behind a fence.
4. Eamon’s “F*ck It (I Don’t Want You Back)”: This music video is so awkward.
5. James Blunt’s “You’re Beautiful”: It just got stuck in your head and it was the worst.
Damn you, radio! YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER US ANYMORE!!
- Prev: Two Guys Experience Labor Pains For Two Hours… On Purpose!
- Next: A Commercial For Children of the 90s.