Pophangover Drinking Games: Never Been Kissed
I must confess that I’ve seen this movie dozens of times, and I have a sudden hankering to watch it again (probably something to do with Valentine’s Day being around the corner, and a sudden realization that I haven’t seen Michael Vartan in FAR TOO LONG.) Whether it’s your first time watching this chick flick, or your 30th–you’ll probably enjoy it more as a drinking game. Because a Pophangover Drinkin Game + A Silly 90s Movie = RUFUS!!
Step One: Make the “I’M NOT JOSIE GROSSIE ANYMORE” Cocktail.
Ingredients: 2 parts vodka, 3 parts pink lemonade, 10 parts self-esteem, dip tthe rim of the glass in “F*** Matt Harlow sugar sprinkles for an extra confidence boost. (Note: Matt Harlow was my “Billy.”)
Step Two: Make “Ganja Cake” Cupcakes (basically just make brownies, but don’t actually put THC in them.) Use this recipe from Julia Child, mother of awkward bakers.
The Never Been Kissed Drinking Game Rules:
1. Drink every time Josie falls down on the floor.
2. Drink every time someone says “Rufus.”
3. Drink every time Guy enters a room in slow motion.
3. Drink every time Josie has a flashback to high school.
4. Drink every time David Arquette says, “This could be my chance, JOSIE!”
5. Drink every time someone says “Josie Grossie”
6. Drink every time Mr. Coolson makes you swoon (but don’t get alcohol poisoning.)
7. Drink every time someone mentions Prom.
8. Chug as Rob chugs the entire vat of coleslaw.
9. Drink every time Josie doesn’t understand a “modern” term/phrase/idea. (Example: “Guy is totally crunching. on you!” Josie: “Do I wanna be crunched?”)
10. Drink (and sing along to Madonna’s “Like a Prayer”) during the saddest scene ever where Josie gets egged on Prom night by Billy (also a flashback, and she falls down, so this is triple drinking time) :(
11. Drink every time you can feel the sexual tension between Anita and Gus.
12. Chug as Mr. Coolson runs down the stairs to give Josie her first “real” kiss. And keep chugging during that magical kiss. Try not to cry into your cocktail.
WHY AREN’T THERE MORE MICHAEL VARTAN’S IN THE WORLD?!
Are you going to try this drinking game out? What 90s movies would you like to see turned into Pophangover Drinking Games? Follow the editor @GeorgieGuinane on twitter and tweet her your thoughts!