I’d Like to Dedicate This Song To… (President’s Day Edition)
Here are some songs I’d like to dedicate to some of my favorite (more obscure) Presidents we’ve had throughout history! Happy President’s Day, everyone!
1. James Madison– He was the shortest President, standing at 5″4. Thus, I’d like to dedicate “Short People,” by Randy Newman to you, sir!
2. Andrew Jackson– He was the first President to ride a train. Thus, I’d like to dedicate “Midnight Train to Georgia,” by Gladys Knight & the Pips to you, sir! A golden oldie, for a golden olie!
3. William Henry Harrison–He was only President for 31 days, because he died of pneumonia. But let me tell you, this man was a BAD ASS. Look it up. Thus, I’d like to dedicate, “Only the Good Die Young,” by Billy Joel to you, sir!
4. Millard Fillmore– He was the first President to have running water and a stove in the White House. Thus, I’d like to dedicate, “Big Pimpin’ by Jay Z to you sir, for being such a rich baller. You balled so hard.
5. John F. Kennedy–He was the ultimate player, and everybody knows it. If he was around today…you know that A$AP Rocky’s “F***ing Problems” would be his jam. Sir, this one’s for you.
What a dish!