They Did Whaaaa? Celeb News Roundup 3-20-2013
- Katy Perry and John Mayer are now splitsville. How to respond… how to respond…
Oh yes. Sarcasm! Gee, they seemed so perfect for each other, what with their matching histories of healthy relationships. Katy seems so drawn to a specific type. The scuzzier the better. The only reason she’s not dating this guy is that he doesn’t have a music career:
Wait a minute…
Watch out, Oscar! You could be next!
If you aren’t already following Amanda Bynes on Twitter, now is probably a good time to start. She’s gone that special flavor of cray that only being a former child actor can make you. Most recently, she gave us a picture of her socks and expressed pride at having created the phrase “lololol.”
I created the phrase Ily & lololol.*proud*
— Amanda Bynes (@AmandaBynes) March 17, 2013
Can we get a judge’s ruling on that? In the meantime, I guess all we can say is thanks, Amanda. LOLOLOL!
Lindsey Vonn, who is an amazing, gold-medal skier is dating Tiger Woods, now. According to Us Weekly, back in the day, Lindsey Vonn made fun of Tiger Woods’ cheating scandal. Aww, you see? Celebs are just like us!
- Rihanna’s tour bus was pulled over at the Detroit border where a drug sniffing dog boarded the bus and found a small amount of pot. According to rumors, she made things worse for herself when she told the bus driver to “Shut up and Drive” and “Please Don’t Stop The Music” before being pulled over. Once the cops boarded she called them “Rude Boys,” and the cops really became suspicious when she kept asking “What’s My Name?” followed by “Oh… Nana.”
- Ryan Gosling is taking a break from acting. He wants to reassess what he’s doing, how he’s doing it, and why he’s not doing it with Georgie.
This one is for the ladies.
Follow me on Twitter @earnestp. I swear I have interests outside of celebrities’ shenanigans.
- Prev: They Did Whaaa? Celeb News Roundup! 3/19/13
- Next: They Did Whaaaa? Celeb News Roundup 3-12-2013