Did Robin Thicke Bring a Drug Dealer to Son’s 5th Birthday Party?
Things between Robin Thicke and Paula Patton are not getting any better as they try to figure out co-parenting after their disastrous split. He might be grieving the loss of his father, Alan, but his ex-wife is having none of his destructive behavior.
According to documents filed this week, Patton sought (and was granted!) a temporary restraining order and if any of her reasons are true, things are MUCH worse than we realized. What’s he accused of? Domestic violence, infidelity, and drug abuse, to say the least.
— People Magazine (@people) January 27, 2017
Here are some of the worst of the allegations:
- He has a drug and alcohol problem that worsened over the years. We’re not just talking pot, either. Patton specifically mentioned cocaine in the documents!
- Thicke brought his drug dealer, “Guido,” to their son’s 5th birthday party.
- He tried to have sex with a stranger in their hotel suite while celebrating Valentine’s Day with their son.
- He had unprotected sex with other women and potentially exposed Patton to STDs.
- She found him sleeping with two women in a hotel room after the MTV VMAs.
- He had “inappropriate contact” with a masseuse.
- He pushed, hit, and kicked Patton.
Wow… that’s pretty legit. The judge must have believed these stories because Thicke cannot be within 100 yards of Patton, her mother, or their 6-year-old son, Julian. Patton was also granted sole legal and physical custody of the boy with whom Thicke has been granted three supervised visits per week.
In response to this, Thicke’s lawyer, Angela Pierce di Donato, said: “Paula never reported any domestic violence until she was in a position of contempt by violating the custody orders. DCFS asked both Paula and Robin to drug test. Robin agreed and submitted to his test, but Paula refused to test. Infidelity has nothing to do with custody. She is attempting to throw anything at him to hurt him, but Robin’s focus is their son.”
The story continues…
- Prev: Olivia Munn Alludes to Aaron Rodgers Drama After Packers Loss
- Next: Hold the Phone – Beyoncé is Pregnant with Twins