St. Patrick’s Day Drinks That Are Better Than Green Beer
What are you drinking at your St. Patrick’s Day party? I don’t know about you, but the thought of green beer doesn’t thrill me. So instead, I’m going to be mixing up mojitos, and some other awesome St. Patrick’s Day cocktails. Here’s one of the rest of recipes below. You can find more St. Patrick’s Day drinks over on EveryJoe.com.
Coconut Cucumber Ginger Mojito
(Makes 2 drinks)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 large English cucumber or 2 Persian cucumbers
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup loosely-packed fresh mint
- 2 shots white rum of choice
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Add all ingredients into a blender except for the rum. Blend on high for 3-5 minutes.
- Place a paper towel (double up if they are thin) on top of the opening of a wide rimmed glass or bowl. Slowly pour the mixture over the towel making a basket. Ring the liquid into the glass and capture the particles in the towel.
- Add in the rum and stir.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish as desired.
Courtesy of Aloha